Compaq Mini 311c-1030SA Notebook PC (BVJ581EA)
On-the-go mini companionThe Mini 311 is stylish and easy to use, and since it weighs just 1.46kg, it's easy to carry around.
- Featuring genuine Windows for superior digital entertainment and advanced features
- Integrated mobile broadband for Easy access to e-mail, instant messaging, video chat, social networking, shopping, banking, and more
- A spacious, high-definition 11.6" Widescreen display that makes web pages look better
- A polished black swirl imprint finish
- An Intel Atom processor for reliable, energy-efficient performance
- 1GB system memory
- 160GB hard drive for ample storage
- Transfer of data to/from other devices via three USB ports
- Integrated HP QuickSync software, which lets you sync files, photos, and videos with your primary PC when connected to the same network
- Integrated 802.11b/g wireless LAN, enabling wireless access within range of a hotspot including Bluetooth
- An optional external multiformat CD/DVD drive for installing software
|Pick your animal plan||
for those who want it all
be in contact and online wherever
for light use of mobile broadband
|1 month contract
for maximum flexibility (3 months free offer doesn’t apply)
2GB + free access during your chosen hour everyday
|18 month contract
for extra value
unlimited mobile broadband
3GB + free access during your chosen hour everyday
to connect onto the Orange network with the free SIM card in the box.
Details on how to set-up your broadband contract will come with your laptop or are available to download here.
Alternatively please call 0800 079 0431 for more information about
your Orange mobile offer. Why Orange mobile broadband?
- We've got the UK covered: we can give mobile broadband in more places than any other UK network
- It's fast: up to 3.6Mbps now and we're rolling 7.2Mbps out accross the network in order to continuously improve our customers' experience
- Peace of mind: if you are not happy with your product in the first 14 days, you can cancel your contract & get a refund for any upfront device costs
- Safety net: we won't charge more than an additional £30 per month in out of bundle UK data charges
- 241: our mobile broadband customers can enjoy 2 for 1 cinema tickets each Wednesday
This system may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows 7 software and take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.